Friday, May 2, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ballgame

Attention: Steve, Cindy, Ali, Kim, Fred (ops!-sorry, Dave), Bob, Ian, Kevin, Julie, Linda and Nick-

Even as I write this I have 13 tickets in hand for the Orioles vs. those d--- Yankees for Wednesday, May 28, 2008 at 7:05 P.M. Our seats are located in Section 19 (lower reserve), Row M, seats 1-13.

I am now accepting offers to sit in lucky seat 13.

Aunt Randi and I will treat all of the nieces, nephews, their spouses and significant others. The adults and I will discuss renumeration at a date to be determined.

6 comments:

Steve said...

I have no fear. I will gladly take lucky #13.

Sean said...

I'll be here in Columbus, wearing my rally cap.

Ali said...

Count me in!

Kim said...

Sounds good to Fred and myself. :]

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!

Erin said...

Wish I could :-( Have fun everyone!