Friday, August 8, 2008

The Votes Have Been Tallied

After the dust settled there was a winner...Nancy Cienfuegos is the 2008 Gallery Idol Champ. It was a lot of fun and a great networking experience, so I am not too terribly disappointed. I want you all to know how much I appreciate all of your amazing support. It was incredibly humbling to see so many people take an interest in my work and success. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I can only hope that this experience will usher in bigger and better opportunities. Thanks again!

8 comments:

Momma Becker said...

Liz,we're sorry you didn't win. Your card was fantastic! The people I had asked to vote for you said the same thing so it's not just family talking.

Randi said...

Well, shucks! Ditto Aunt Donna's comment. We're proud of you:-)

Randi said...

Ditto on the comments! I'm sorry you didn't win but ALL of my friends have become HUGE fans of yours!

Randi said...

Sorry, above & this one is Erin!

Lizzie Jones said...

Thanks, guys. I'm a little bummed, but I'll be fine. It was a lot of really great exposure and I met some wonderful people. And I had a lot of fun. Thanks so much.

Robin said...

I still say that your card was the best.

Steve said...

Great Job Liz!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for getting to the final round, Liz! That, in itself, is a huge success!

I'm really surprised the clown card won. :/