Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Coin Collection









As of today, I have finished my first Whitman Coin Folder: all 50 State Quarters from both the Philadelphia and Denver mints. According to my records, I began working on the collection July 2nd of last year, although I did take some time off of hunting for quarters at Northstar through the winter and early spring. Next I'll be working on all of the Quarters back to 1965, the first year they were minted without silver.

I've included a (poor) close-up photo of the Maryland state quarters.










Cheers!

5 comments:

Mike said...

Way to go Sean-can I borrow a quarter for the air machine at Mara-Mart?

Sean said...

would you like me to overnight that for you?

Mike said...

Sure-how soon will it be here?

Randi said...

I'm impressed...seems like alot of "work", though.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :)