Sunday, May 30, 2010

Baseball games

During our trip east for graduation festivities Randi and I thought that we would like to attend some games.

On Sunday, June 6th the Reds play the Nationals at 1:35. This would be a chance for Randi to see the Reds and for both of us to check out the new DC stadium. Any takers?

Then on Tuesday, June 8th the O's host the Yankees at 7:05. I would assume that some seats would be available.

Keep these games in mind as you plan your coming weeks activities.

See you soon.

3 comments:

Julie said...

How much would tickets be for the Nationals game?

Mike said...

Between $15 and $25 depending on where we sit. I was not going to buy tickets until we got to the stadium.

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in the Nats game, but I have plans for Tuesday already.