Tuesday, August 3, 2010

National Scout Jamboree

How do you complete 1 1/2 years worth of designing for the 2010 National Scout Jamboree?
YOU GO THERE FOR THE DAY, AND YOU TAKE YOUR WIFE WITH YOU !!!!!
We went yesterday and spent 5 1/2 hours touring the entire Jamboree !! That added up to 7 miles of walking.
We had a FANTASTIC time. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity to not only show Robin what scouting is all about, but also a chance for me to see everyone from the around not only the country but also the world wearing and collecting my art work !
I'm really glad we went !
Here are several pics of us and the activities. Hope you enjoy them

Bob

3 comments:

Mike said...

Did you see any of your patches or artwork?

The son of the guy that sits behind us a the baseball games in FW is there. His other son had a t-shirt from the jamboree on at the game last Friday.

Glad you and the Mrs. had a good day.

GO O's.

rocnrbn said...

I saw my patches everywhere.
I designed the official Jamboree emblem, the daily emblems, subcamp emblems as well as many more.
The one gateway pic shows the Lewis and Clark design I did.

Quite a day !!

Randi said...

Very cool.......