Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hey everybody!
I just wanted everyone to know that I got a job!! It's at Messana's Salon & Spa which is (obviously) a salon/spa located in Bel Air, right past Harford Mall. It opened about a year ago and they recently decided to hire a massage therapist (me!) to complete the team. The down side is that I have to wait patiently for clients to fill up my book. But I'm currently designing a website and making business cards to help get the word out.
I'm excited about the job! It has lots of potential. I massaged one of the owners yesterday and she already booked her second one. :]
If you know anyone in Maryland who is searching for an excellent LMT, send them my way!!
Their website is www.messanassalon.com if you wanted to check it out.

3 comments:

Randi said...

YEA! You go girl:-)

Momma Becker said...

Does it have to be someone in Maryland? Can someone from PA come too?

Kim said...

Anyone can come.