Monday, March 14, 2011

March Madness

So its that crazy time of year where everyone is filling out their brackets for the NCAA mens basketball tournament so I figured why not make a little competition amongst the family. Just follow the link below and use the password jones and then follow the steps to make your bracket. I think they need to be filled out by Wednesday night or Thursday morning. Even if you dont like basketball fill out a bracket and who knows you might win. And you may need to create a yahoo username to play along.


Click Here

6 comments:

Steve said...

I'm In.

Ali said...

Done!
You clowns are going down!
Does the winner get money?

Randi said...

I think I'm in. Put your $$ where your mouth is Ali:-)

Mike said...

Matt-Do I have to create a Yahoo account to do a bracket?

Matt said...

Uncle Mike,

I think you need a yahoo account but I'm not positive. I'll try to see if I can set it so you dont need one.

Matt said...

Uncle Mike I checked and you do have to create a username on yahoo to join