Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Deck the Halls with...a deck!

Tres amigos were working on our house this afternoon when I arrived (about 3:15). As you can see they are working on the deck and expected to have that done yet today. If the weather holds (rain is expected) they hope to get the walls up tomorrow and then the roof trusses on Friday. The sales person that we have been working with told me that the expected completion date is 3-16-12.

The 2 rear views and the view of the hole #2 of the golf course are from the hill behind the house. Lots of mud around so couldn't really get that close-didn't want my hiking boots to come off in all the mud. Hopefully more pictures will be posted on Friday.

Also-while I was there a train went by. Steve don't forget my engineer's hat!!



3 comments:

Randi said...

Cool:-)

Kim said...

They're building the deck before the house is finished? I've never seen that before! Looks nice!

Mike said...

They do things differently in Ohio-this way we can have huge outdoor parties!