Sunday, March 11, 2012

Its that time of year again.....

Back by popular demand its the 2nd annual family wide bracket challenge.

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=74075&P=jones


Just click the link and enter the password "Jones". I dont know what the prize is but I am open to suggestions. I hope everyone is well and in case you haven't heard I passed the CPA exam, so with all of this extra time on my hands I have been busy analyzing college basketball games preparing myself for this challenge.

Also here is a picture of the newest member of the family if you havent already seen her.... Bella

6 comments:

Randi said...

I was hoping you'd offer this up again:-) Deadline is Thurs., right?

*sigh* Bella!

Steve said...

I am in. It is a shame you all are going to lose!

Steve said...

Bella sure is cute!!

Randi said...

Who's going to lose?!

Randi said...

OK.....I'm stinking up not only the fam blog pool, but the school pool, as well. GO OHIO teams:-)

Randi said...

I can't believe I was the only one who took Kentucky.