Monday, March 9, 2009

Attention all O's fans

Yes, even those among you who are off to Spring Training and didn't issue an invite to the rest of us. (Bob, Steve and I know how to do this right and make sure that all meetings are held as scheduled).

Sean and I-maybe Liz as well-will be in B'more from April 8-12 and I noticed that the O's are home while we are there. Although Sean and I will be at the Verizon Center for NCAA Hockey on the 9th and 11th (sorry Ali ticket prices this year are through the roof) we are open on Good Friday-the 10th. The O's are playing the Rays so that should be a good contest. Let me know because we are interested in seeing a game while we are in town.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Nick and I are interested.

Randi said...

Gosh...sorry, but I won't be able to go......

Ali said...

Uncle Mike, do you know what time the game is? Cause I'll be coming home from school that day and if it's at night then I wanna go.

Mike said...

Good to hear from you Ali. I trust that all is well. Is your spring break this week?-if so, why aren't you in Florida on the beach?

The game is at 7:05.