Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dear O's fans-

In response to Linda's post:

Sean and I will be leaving Wednesday morning and staying at the Forest Hill Hilton (aka the Steve Jones residence).

On Thursday I have made arrangements for the two of us to have lunch with Pop. Usually we meet at the Applebee's in Westminster, but we can make other arrangements to accommodate those among us who might not be able to attend the O's game. The hockey games start at 5 (gates open at 4), and we need to be at the Metro by around 3 or so to travel to DC. (is that time right Steve?)

Friday we thought that we would visit Annapolis before the game. I was not planning on purchasing tickets for the game until we got to the stadium (around 6?). Right now those attending are Sean and I, Steve, Cindy, Matt and Ali. (I haven't heard from anyone else.)

Saturday the day is free until early afternoon when we will need to travel to the Metro station for the trip to DC and the final game.

Sunday we return to Ohio.

Hope this info helps-looking forward to hearing from everyone on the blog and seeing you next week.

5 comments:

Mike said...

Obvioulsy Saturday is free for Sean and I because we don't have time to get to Momma Beckers and back before the game.

ian said...

I believe that i will be in attendance with my girlfriend as well. I do not know who else from my family is going, but I'm assuming both of my parents. Do not know about Kim/Coco and Linda/Nick however.

Robin said...

Bob and I are planning on going to the game too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info!

Momma Becker said...

Sorry we won't be able to join you at the game.