Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Party @ Shad Court

Hi everyone,
Boy is this a busy post day for me !

Robin and I would like to invite you all to a Christmas Party @ the Shad Court Joneses on Sunday December 27th ( Happy Anniversary Cindy and Steve ).
Since I now have three VERY excited Ravens Fans in my family, of course the game will be on.
We'll figure out the time closer to Christmas. I think the game is @ 1:00 pm.
So mark your calendars, wear your Red AND Purple and be ready to have some fun !
See everyone soon.

Love,
Robin and Bob

9 comments:

Mike said...

I believe that Randi and I will be able to attend.

Randi said...

Yep, but...I may be sporting the black/orange of the Bengals:-)

rocnrbn said...

Bengals ? Is that an NFL team ?

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, the Ravens and the Bengals play at the same time. We'll have to have two TVs on!

Cindy said...

Count us in. I'll be the one in purple.

Randi said...

The Bengals won't be on out there.....

Randi said...

After partying at Shad Court...we'd like to find a day/weather permitting...to take Liz into DC, so...the more the merrier. Check your calendars.

Sean said...

We can go old school and listen to one of the games on the radio, but the only way we could get the Bengals game is if it was on XM....so is that really old school?

I think my brain hurts.

Randi said...

Old school??? We can just follow the game on the internet...