Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kimmie's Graduation

Hello to everyone,
Robin and I would like to tell you all how proud we both are of Kim. She has worked VERY, VERY hard and now she is graduating!
She is going to be receiving a AA in Applied Sciences with a major in Massage Therapy ( We can feel those hands working already ! ). She will also be continuing on to finish her AA in Accounting.
As you all know she has been working two jobs while doing all her studying.
The Masage Therapy Department at CCBC ( the University of Rossville Boulevard ) is having a special graduation ceremony on Thursday December 17th @ 7:30 pm. It will be held in the "J" building, room 101 ( which we believe is the same auditorium Linda used to act in ).
You are all invited to attend this ceremony if you are available. We'd love to have you.
The class members are providing food so if you are planning on attending please let us know.
Thanks for helping us celebrate this fantastic achievement !
Love,
Bob and Robin

10 comments:

Mike said...

Way to go Kim!. Congratulations. Unfortunately Aunt Randi and I will be unable to attend

Randi said...

We're proud of you, Kim, and will "be there" in thought/spirit!

Anonymous said...

Nick and I will be there!

Momma Becker said...

The Beckers will be there! Congratulations Kim! We know you've worked hard for this.

Cindy said...

Steve, Matt, and I will be there.

Julie said...

I'm not sure I'll be able to make it because I'll still be at school. Sorry!

Erin said...

Congrats in advance Kim! I really, really wish I could be there but all my love & thoughts will be with you that day!

Kim said...

Just so everybody knows, this isn't a real graduation. There won't be any caps and gowns and I don't think we get our diplomas then. Its just a little thing with the 10 people in my program.
But there will be food after. Some legit Jewish food too. :]

Momma Becker said...

Kim, there may not be caps and gowns, but it is still a real graduation because you have worked hard!

Randi said...

I agree w/Aunt Donna:-)