Saturday, December 15, 2007

Winter Wonderland

So I know everyone will think I'm crazy, but I am absolutely loving this snow!!!!!!

There's something so peaceful about watching the flakes come down (at least for me). I was driving home from Things Remembered, doing about 20 mph, & I just sat in traffic watching it snow. It's so beautiful outside, all I want to do is just stare out the window.

So I'm going to change into my comfort clothes, put on some warm socks, put on some music, read a book & open the blinds & enjoy this day!

The only thing that would make it perfect would be if I had a fireplace.....

Hope everyone is safe! :-)

Love,
Erin

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Sounds nice. Steve could lend you his fireplace video.

Randi said...

Good idea, Cindy! That's a "cool" video.
Christmas in SM is set for tomorrow.
NW Ohio is under a winter storm warning until tomorrow nite. At least the total snowfall amounts have changed from 12-16" to 8-14"!

Steve said...

Sure you can use my video. It is pretty "hot".

All and all I would rather be sitting on a beach.

Anonymous said...

You got the snow. We have rain. :(

Erin said...

Yeah, we HAD the snow.... it spent more time raining yesterday/last night than snowing during the day..... :-(

Anonymous said...

CNN had coverage from Fort Wayne and I was excited because I knew where that was! Does Paulding look anything like Fort Wayne? If so, I doubt you'll be driving anytime soon.

Another snow day for you tomorrow, Randi?

Randi said...

Yes, Linda, Paulding looks like FW and no...we did not stay home! We slowly blazed a trail to St. Marys for Christmas. Erin, Sean/Liz ventured from Cols. and my sister/family mosied from Washington Court House.

We all arrived home safely.

We are on a 2 hr delay.