Sunday, March 14, 2010

Way to go, Carl!

As many of you know, Carl was working at the Hotel Hershey for most of last year and part of this year, on many different renovation projects. He recently received this letter from Nevin Cooley, the President of High Construction:

"Dear Carl, I recently had the opportunity to review the Customer Satisfaction Survey completed at the conclusion of the Hershey Hotel Lobby and Retail Renovation Project. I was filled with pride for the team as I reviewed what I believe is the first perfect Customer Satisfaction Survey that we have ever received. I want to personally thank you for your contribution to this significant project. Not only did we provide this customer with an extraordinarily high level of satisfaction, but we also reinforced the relationship that we have been buidling with the Hershey organization, which I hope will provide us with additional opportunities to serve them in the future. Thank you again for your personal contribution and dedication to delivering this extraordinary experience for the Hershey Entertainment and Resort organization."

I always knew you were talented! Now I know you are appreciated by your company!

4 comments:

Mike said...

Congratulations!!

Randi said...

WOW! I'm impressed, but not surprised. Carl has always given his job 100+%. Keep up the "good" work:-) Kudos!!!

Cindy said...

Way to go!

rocnrbn said...

Great work Carl,
It must feel really great to be recognized for your quality work.