Friday, March 26, 2010

Yay!

Hey everybody!
A little over a month ago, I forced myself to schedule my national massage therapy exam. I specifically chose the week that Dave would be in Florida for spring training so I wouldn't have any distractions. [He's normally a nice distraction, but this was a biggg exam!] I studied and studied, even taking flashcards to work. But after much anxiety and stress, I took it yesterday andddddd I PASSED!!!
It's so awesome knowing that I don't have to think about it anymore! I can read library books now! And pay attention to the classes that I'm taking!
So as of now I need to mail in a few more applications before I can take my state exam in late April. After that I'm offically a Licensed Massage Therapist!
Thanks for everyone's support over these past couple years! And Aunt Donna, thanks for the package! I got it Wednesday so you timed it perfectly. I'm going to use the bubbles with the kids on Tuesday.

As a side note, Dave hung out at a bar with Adam Jones the other night! Lucky bum! And yes, Mr. Jones does chew bubblegum while drinking his beer.

:] :]

5 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!

Momma Becker said...

I knew you could do it! Congratulations!

And I have to ask - who is Adam Jones?

Randi said...

I wasn't anxious or stressed:-) I knew you would pass. You go girl!

Donna - Adam Jones plays for the O's......

rocnrbn said...

You know that Mom and Dad are VERY PROUD of YOU !
LOVE XXXOOO

ian said...

whats beer?