Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Columbus Artist comes to Baltimore


Hey everybody!

I just found out today that a Columbus artist will be having an exhibition at the University of Maryland. I'm not too certain of all the specifics, but I will include a link at the bottom of this post. He's a really nice guy and does posters for not just rock concerts but also our local high-end food hub called the North Market which is downtown near the Nationwide Arena. Our good friends Wendy and Joe, who some of you met at the dinner after I graduated from OSU, have a couple of his posters in their house and they're really cool. If anyone would be in the neighborhood, or know anyone else in Baltimore interested it is definitely worth a look!

Just copy and paste this address for more information:

http://www.artgallery.umd.edu/exhibit/285.08/index.php

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cool. If I get the chance I'll check it out. :)