Sunday, February 24, 2008

Attention all lovers . . .

As spring s l o w l y approaches we all know that in the spring a young man's fancy turns to....BASEBALL! (Gotcha).

With that joyous thought in mind (and since Bob, Steve and I aren't able to attend any meetings (?) in Florida this year) I had a chance to review the Orioles schedule and observed that the Birds will be nesting at home in late May and early June when Randi and I arrive for graduations (assuming that the potential graduates will in fact receive their diplomas). In fact the O's will be playing the hated Yankees and the World Champion Red Sox. So I am wondering how may of you would be able to join us for a game or two while we're there?

On another note-how are the reservations for the trip to Pittsburgh coming?

Later...and remember THINK SPRING.

8 comments:

Kim said...

Oooh, that would be fun. Last season Linda, Nick, Dave, and I happened to all go to the same Yankee/O's game where the O's actually won!
Let us know about the dates. :]

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am definitely interested in an Os game, especially if it is vs. the Yankees. :)

As for Pittsburgh- is there a deadline for when we need to reserve rooms? I'm waiting to find out my summer schedule before reserving because I may have to arrive one day later than everyone else.

Mike said...

The O's play the Yankees on Wednesday, May 28th at 7:05 (as I recall Ali graduates on the 27th). The Red Sox are in town on Friday, the 30th at 7:05-I would suggest one of these games. Let me know.

As for Pittsburgh-the reservation deadline is June 30th.

ian said...

those are good plans but... didn't you hear? ali and i decided not to graduate!

Erin said...

Hahahaha Ian!

Not sure on July yet.... I'd like to be able to spend Christmas out in Balto this year so I want to save as many vacation days as possible. I'll let you know soon!

Randi said...

Good one, Ian. If that's the case then I don't need to worry that we have now missed 12 days of school!

ian said...

i wish i could miss 12 days of school, but then again we don't have to make them up.