Thursday, February 7, 2008

Stuff - part 2

Since my last post.....the only day of school we have had since Thurs. Jan. 31......was yesterday! We've had more snow/sleet, tons of fog, rains and flooding. Our school maintenance guy was actually plowing water out of the lot I park in yesterday morning. Tonite was suppose to be conferences - now rescheduled to Feb. 21. We have missed a total of 10 days. Our last day of school was May 21. Geez......As if this hasn't been enough excitement, I received a Summons for Jury Service in the District Court of Toledo for a possible 2 week trial scheduled to begin Feb. 19!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's incredible! Especially since it was 71 degrees here yesterday!

And jury duty must be a family thing! I actually sat as a juror in a criminal case on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. And I'd have to say that it was very interesting (and enjoyable).

I hope for your sake you can get out of it. Two weeks is a big commitment!

Randi said...

Not sure if we'll have school tomorrow. Too many roads under water.

I called and faxed the court asking to be defered until June. We shall see. I would like the experience but......

Sean said...

It's official, I'm moving back home because Paulding is more exciting than Columbus.

Randi said...

I don't think so.......Closed again.

Lizzie Jones said...

Sean, if you move back to Paulding does that mean I can turn our bedroom into a larger craft room?! Oh yeah, and will you come back to Columbus to visit?

Randi said...

Cute Lizzie!

Randi said...

SUMMONS UPDATE! I've received a reprieve:-)

Momma Becker said...

How did you get the reprieve? How long is it for? Any snow days lately?