Friday, March 7, 2008

Reflect's Third Show




Hey everyone, sorry I've been so quiet on this thing lately. Mom, Dad or Liz can vouch for my increased work-load at the Northstar. Honest.

But last Friday (really?...a week ago?...) I was up non-stop from 4 AM when I went to work, until 2 AM when I got home from unloading after Reflect's third show! No, I didn't have to work on Saturday. We played with Whole Hog from Columbus and Sungod from Cleveland in another basement at a house on OSU's campus. The place was "packed" and the duct-work is extra low in this particular "venue." Good thing I sit down and play the drums.

You'll recognize me in the photo above and I thought I would include a photo of my left-hand man, Matt, who writes all of the songs. And you'll remember our singer, Rob, who looks particularly stunning under the glow of red and green rope lights. We may record soon, but we're writing some new songs. Right now we play 7 songs in about 18 minutes with no breaks in between. It's good to leave the crowd wanting more.

7 comments:

Lizzie Jones said...

May I be the first to say that no one in these photos resembles Phil Collins.

Mike said...

Unless they don't have hair!

Randi said...

Looks claustrophobic to me.

Sean said...

That's most of the fun!

Randi said...

Right. Bet the ventilation is just as wonderful. You get a cut of the gate?

Sean said...

No. With the cost of gas, we've been giving all show money to the bands from out of town.

Randi said...

Good for you guys!
Got snow??!!