Sunday, March 2, 2008

So I started a new job, then I rang in the New Year, & now I have......

A brand-new car! That's right.... I finally have said a sad goodbye to the Elantra that has been part of me for 10 years & said hello to a 2008 Honda CR-V! I went to the dealership (the same one Sean went to for his Civic) & 2 1/2 hours later it was approved, signed, sealed & I was driving home! Shocked the heck out of me; when I went down there Thursday night I never expected to drive home in a new car! The car is so new that it had been delivered to the dealership Thursday morning & only had 1 mile on it! I fell in love with it on first sight & am still in shock; it hasn't sunk in yet that this is MINE!

Anyway, enjoy the pictures & I hope all is well with everyone!










6 comments:

Mike said...

Looking good-what's all that white stuff all over it?

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Must feel good!

Erin said...

Well Dad, that white stuff is SNOW! Please don't tell me you forgot what all of that is!

And Lin-Lin.... it feels AMAZING!

Randi said...

'Good things come to those who wait'! Just keep it looking
"spiffy"...if you know what I mean:-)

Steve said...

That is really cool Erin! It is a great feeling driving home in a new car. Just ask your Dad.

What color is it? I can't tell if is black or dark blue.

Erin said...

Dark blue