Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Dinner

Well most everyone has left a list,(people who haven't may not recieve a gift)so now we can all get together to celebrate the Christmas holiday.

Cindy and I would like to invite everyone to our house on Christmas Day. We were thinking around 2:00pm would allow everyone to celebrate at home and then come over.

The only catch is that Cindy is on call all day, so we will need a little help with the meal. We will have the turkey, ham, potatoes and drinks. If everyone could bring a side dish that would be great.

Also if everyone could let us know who can attend that would help.

Christmas will be here before we all know it and Cindy and I can not wait to celebrate with everyone.

10 comments:

Randi said...

You'll have me!!!
I'm bringing Mike, some NW Ohio wine and Jim Beam:-)

I won $5.00 last nite in our school's football pool. Course, it cost me $10.00 to get in!

Mike said...

Since I'll be with Randi (?) I can run the sweeper before dinner. I can also keep an eye on the gifts as they come in.

Sean said...

Skip the Jim Beam and take the Old Crow!

Randi said...

Can't do that....my bet w/Uncle Steve was Jim Beam. What's the difference???

Anonymous said...

Nick and I can bring a green bean dish and a dessert (because you can never have enough dessert).

Lizzie Jones said...

Sean, that's just gross. Old Crow is the stuff they store below the bottom shelf.

Momma Becker said...

All 4 Beckers will be there. We'll bring a fruit salad and some interesting presents. One is really big!

Lizzie Jones said...

Oooh, Oooh! Who's getting the pony?!

Momma Becker said...

Not quite that big - but you're on the right track.

Randi said...

Pony? Right track? Hmmmmm