Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ideas

I'm really bad at this Christmas idea thing. I can never think of anything that I need, especially since I already have a boyfriend. :]

I would ask for a treadmill, but I think that's a little bit out of the price range...
Sooo, I'd like a Sigg waterbottle. [Linda had a good idea!] They have tons of cool designs.
I could use a new photo album to put some of my many photos in.
I like penguins. And mugs, hearts, flowers, music, and purple.
Also, I can never have enough light weight zip-up hoodies. I'm normally a medium.


Because I have such a horrible list, I'll leave you with a picture of Jane. I found her inside of a box full of garland today. Why she was there? I do not know.


And also, here is Pounce aka Monkey, napping on my bed. Mom recently renamed him to Chunky Monkey because he's getting so big. He weighs more than Jane now!


And lastly, just because she's cute, here's Meredith sprinkling the Christmas cookies that we made last week:

3 comments:

Randi said...

Thanks, Kim. Now I can finish my shopping:-) Love the pictures of your cats!

Anonymous said...

That picture of Meredith is adorable. I love how intent she is on getting it just right.

Momma Becker said...

That's not a horrible list, there are some wonderful ideas.