Friday, December 12, 2008

X-mas Ideas

Am I the last one for X-mas ideas? Not certain....

I could use a "new" Orioles hat just like Michael C. I'm not sure when the team re-did its logo but it looks pretty sweet in the latest incarnation. Even I know it is silly to wear a BlueJackets hat in June.

Apart from that, I'm always in need of drumsticks or foam ear-plugs which are pretty easy to find for the band. The sticks I usually play are size "5A" but anything will do...I'm in a hardcore band after all.

Gift cards to bookstores are always appreciated.

You can't go wrong with blank CD-Rs or Wool socks either.

cheers from all of us at the Royal Forest Jones residence. My vacation starts on Monday and by that time I will have worked 16 days in a row at Northstar!

3 comments:

Randi said...

I vote for the ear plugs.....

Lizzie Jones said...

I would like to state for the record that Sean does not, in fact, realize that it is silly to wear a Blue Jackets hat in June. His statement is historically inaccurate.

Anonymous said...

They unveiled their new logo at a ceremony in Harborplace about 2 months ago. My friend Becca attended and got to stand next to Jim Palmer. Pretty cool.