Sunday, February 15, 2009

I wanted to post a picture of my arrangement for Aunt Donna but you can't put pictures in comments so here it is

An Edible Arrangement is similar to a flower arrangement only its fruit! Mine has grapes, strawberries, some dipped in chocolate, cantaloupe, honeydew, and pineapple. Its soo delicious! Also, its a lot better for you than a box of chocolate. I'd been hinting to Dave that I wanted one for about a year now and he told me that he didn't get me anything for v-day. But suprise! There it was.

Picture:


I got Dave this:

Its a panda build-a-bear. Panda because he wears black and white for Geek Squad with a ravens shirt because duh, he loves the Ravens. And white shoes because Dave always wears white Nikes.

<3

4 comments:

Momma Becker said...

I got one of these arrangements after my foot surgery - it was delicious! And I love the Panda.

Randi said...

I've thought about sending one of those to my folks and aunt/uncle. Maybe I will. Love the Panda, too.

Erin said...

Everything's cute :-)

Sean said...

This may be the best title for a post ever on the Jones Clan Blog! Nice Work Kim!