Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Car Show

Sunday was Aunt Donna's car show that benefitted their REACH group. Dad, Mom, Ian, Dave, and I all went up to PA to check out it out because Dad loves old cars and I love my REACHers.
For a first time car show, it was a big hit. Last I heard 65 cars showed up. There was a variety of makes and models--classic mustangs, beat-up pickups, a dump truck [which won the favorite award], and a bunch of others. I was assigned photographer for the day so I ran around saying "This is for the blog!"
Enjoy. :]
AD at her booth





The guys decided to pick up Zach's truck?

<--[Gorgeous]-->





[Just cause we're cute]


And my personal fav

I don't know how much the REACHers made, you'll have to ask the Beckers, but it was worth the trip up. :]

*Remember, click to enlarge.


And just to let you know, I made sure to play some Bob Marley on the way home in honor of 4/20. ;]

12 comments:

Cindy said...

Great pictures. I hope that the car show was a success.

Momma Becker said...

Great pictures Kim - Thanks for taking them, posting them and coming up to the show. We only made $304, not much for all the work, but it was fun. The iffy weather probably kept people from bringing their cars and trucks out. Hopefully we'll do better next year.

Steve said...

Did the tbird go to the show?

ian said...

no uncle steve, the tbird didnt go. dad figured at five miles to the gallon for a 90 mile drive one way, it wasnt worth it. aunt donna, i had a fun time. hope you did!

Anonymous said...

Since when has Dave had a beard?

Erin said...

I love Dave's shirt, that was pretty fantastic!

Mike said...

Who is this Zach whose truck got picked up?

Kim said...

Dave's been growing it out for a little while. Ian keeps calling him a grizzly bear.

Zach is a boy who goes to their church and has gone on a couple mission trips.

Randi said...

I think Uncle Bob should buy a trailer that can be hitched to the back of Ian's Jeep. That way he can take the T-bird to the next car show.

ian said...

hah. then my gas mileage will go down to about 5.

Randi said...

No it won't, if you drive slooooooowy.

Randi said...

Oops...before Erin corrects my spelling...slooooowly.....