Sunday, April 13, 2008

the future

So as of right now, I have 29 days of school left. However, I have only 17 more days of my statistics class, 18 of calculus, 19 of english, and 24 of economics. I'll have at least a week of nothing except my CADD class. Also, I am now planning on attending UMBC this fall and will soon be sending in my forms. I am going to switch my intended major from history to mechanical engineering, and hopefully I will enjoy this career path. Just thought everyone would like to hear what I've decided.

11 comments:

Sean said...

You're a decider! You're a decision-maker! You make decisions!

Mission Accomplished. Where's my flight-suit?

Randi said...

I'm sure there is a sigh of relief at the Shad Court Joneses. Even though I'm still wearing the UMBC sweatshirt from Linda's freshman year, I would be willing to wear a new one!

ian said...

exactly sean. and aunt randi, i'll make sure i look for a UMBC aunt sweatshirt, just in case i have a certain someone for the christmas drawing.

Kim said...

Hmm, no one's ever asked for a CCBC sweatshirt.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I'm glad it's official!

Erin said...

Congrats Ian! I'm really proud of you!

And Kimmie.... I'll take a CCBC sweatshirt! :-)

ian said...

thanks erin. and now i can come visit you every day lin!

Randi said...

kim - I thought I added that to last year's Christmas list.

Kim said...

I don't think so. But I was kidding anyway. No one wants to sport ccbc stuff.

Randi said...

Kim - wearing a CCBC sweatshirt will drive my 7th/8th graders nuts. Nothing would give me greater pleasure:-)

Robin said...

So once again I learn about my kids and their lives through this blog! Thanks for the communication link, Sean!