Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Jack

I just wanted to let you guys know that my little kitten Jack died last night. He had an upper respiratory infection that pretty much never got better. He didn't eat or drink at all yesterday so Dave and I took him to the vet. They gave us more medicine and hope that he would be okay. Well last night he was so weak, he couldn't even walk. Dave and I were with him when he died and I think its the worst thing I've ever experienced. I just keep remembering it.

Anyway, I'm sorry you guys couldn't meet him. He was the sweetest kitty. He cuddled me every night.

Take a shot of some Jack Daniels tonight in memory of my little Jack. I know Dave and I will.


Rest in peace my little kitty.

8 comments:

Robin said...

Yesterday was one of the longest days of my life!! How can a family get so attached to a little kittie that they've only had for 11 days??

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I held it together last night on the phone with you guys. I lost it after I hung up- and I hadn't even met him! That picture makes me so sad, Kim. :(

Erin said...

Sweetie I am so sorry!!! That's absolutely heart-wrentching & I've got tears in my eyes now!

Cindy said...

i am very sorry kim.

Lizzie Jones said...

I'm very sorry to hear about Jack. I don't do whisky ... I'll have Sean do two.

Randi said...

I know it's tough, Kim. Our pets are members of our families. Is Pounce OK?

Kim said...

thanks guys.
pounce is doing great. he's getting so big and he runs around everywhere.

Momma Becker said...

I am so sorry Kim.