Sunday, January 11, 2009

A post for Liz (and anyone else who's interested)

So I was talking to Aunt Randi about Artscape over Christmas break and thought I'd post here as well.

Artscape, here in Baltimore, is the largest outdoor art festival in the country, so I was thinking that Liz may be interested in applying for a booth. I went with some friends last year and a lot of the vendors are right up Liz's alley.

If you're interested, this year Artscape will be held the weekend of July 17. Vendors typically keep their booths all weekend. If you go to their website, http://www.artscape.org/, there's information about their events and applications. It may be a nice excuse for a visit too! :P

5 comments:

Randi said...

Scope it out Liz. Uncle Steve gave it a "thumbs up".

Lizzie Jones said...

I'll definitely look into it! Thanks for the heads up, Linda.

Steve said...

I have never been, but have heard a lot of great things about Artscape.
Liz,I would check it out.

Lizzie Jones said...

I've checked it out. The booth fee is pretty steep, but it sounds like a great opportunity. I'll have to give it some thought.

Anonymous said...

Excellent. If you do end up getting a booth, you're more than welcome to stay with me and Nick. :)