Sunday, January 27, 2008

Are the Joneses joining the NRA?

So Nick and I were originally going to join Kim and Ian at the gun range when they went a few weeks ago, but Nick needed a new car so we could not attend. But that didn't stop us from going to the gun range on Friday with some grad school friends!





I had never shot a handgun before (or an Uzi, for that matter), but I can now proudly say I can protect myself if necessary. And apparently I have Ian and Dad's knack for marksmanship. :) I have been declared the protector of the psychology department.







4 comments:

Randi said...

Good for you! I don't think I'll run out and become a card-carrying member, tho. This must be a generational thing?

Erin said...

I WANNA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean said...

This is freaking me out...

ian said...

was that the full auto uzi?