Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

I hope everyone had a safe & awesome evening!

What were everyone's plans?

Me, I wasn't feeling well last night so I stayed in with a couple of bottles of wine, season 7 of The West Wing, & a dinner of pasta & veggies (I'm so healthy!). I also got to enjoy the LOVELY (note sarcasm) fireworks my neighbors just decided they had to set off....

Anyway, I'm at work for the day & as you can see (since I'm posting) we're REALLY busy....

Love & miss you all!

4 comments:

Mike said...

Happy New Year Erin. Hope that you are feeling better today. Komets won 4-1. We didn't get all the snow that was predicted (5-9")-just received a dusting. Don't work too hard today!

Lizzie Jones said...

Sean and I both had to work yesterday and today so we thought it best to stay at home. We ate a dinner comprised primarily of cheese and watched some Netflix. Overall, a nice night home together.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Nick and I just got back from NYC. We have some friends who live on Long Island, so we decided to drive up to stay with them for the night. We ended up hanging out for the evening in Manhattan (but we stayed away from Times Square). :) Definitely fun and the traffic was not nearly as bad as I anticipated!

I missed everyone at Christmas! This Pittsburgh trip sounds like a great idea!!

Anonymous said...

And by "everyone" I mean Erin, Sean, and Liz, of course. :) I definitely enjoyed my time with the other Joneses.