Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow and a new car

I guess we finally got the snow we Marylanders have been waiting for! Here in Catonsville we had about 3-4 inches of accumulation. And, amidst it all, Nick got a new car! Last Thursday the transmission in his old Mercury Mystique went out, so we decided it was time to move on. Most of my afternoon patients cancelled today due to the weather, so Nick and I took advantage of the extra time to make a visit to the bank and the dealer. So there it is, a 2005 Scion TC. And thanks to Nick's excellent credit history, he managed to get away with only a 6.5% interest rate. :)

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the weather!

3 comments:

Randi said...

Looks good!
No snow here; cold temps coming.

Sean said...

DAAAANG. I looked at tC's for a bit online before picking out my Honda. Nice wheels.

KEVIN said...

hey guys im likeing the new car but u ready should of bought a nice big truck to get thought all that snow