Sunday, November 30, 2008

check out my website

Hi everyone,
So, my wife and kids think that I may have a problem remembering things. I am beginning to think that they are correct. My brain often goes in many different directions at one time, not always a good thing!
I have been meaning to tell you all about all of my birthday gifts. Firs.t, I am writing this message while wearing my very warm and comfortable slippers from Kim. Last weekend I enjoyed my first real camping experience as scoutmaster while camping with 18 boys. I made great use of my new hiking boots thanks to Ian's contribution to the fund.
I was treated to a great dinner at Linda and Nick's house. It's really fun to visit your daughter and son-in-law's house for dinner!
Here was the big surprise! Robin suggested it, and Nick and Linda did it! Check out my new website at pegasusstainedglass.com. Now believe me, I can appreciate how much work this was!
first they had to sneak my photo books out of the house. Then they had to scan all the photos. And last, but certainly not least they had to create the beautiful website. I will be creating a logo to put at the top, something I haven't gotten to yet ( but it is already done in my brain). We also have to figure out the whole payment aspect ( certainly new to me ) and then off we go.
Thanks to everyone for all the hard work. Enjoy the site!
Now I know that I don't respond as I should, and a really apologize for that. After sitting in front of a computer at work for 9hours a day, I don't always do much on the one at home (although as Robin says I do seem to look for t-bird things. Sorry!
I can't wait to see everyone at Christmas ! Sometimes it seems as though everyone is really going in a 1,000 different directions. I for one am still struggling with a quiet house!
Love to all,
Bob

6 comments:

Mike said...

Why was this post done by your lovely wife? I'm off to your website.

Mike said...

Just cruised briefly through your site. Do "family" members get a discount?

As an aside-great job Linda and Nick!

Steve said...

That is very cool...

Great Job!!

Momma Becker said...

We all have trouble remembering things - I like to think it's brain overload, not old age.

Your website is amazing and so are you! What talent!

Randi said...

Awesome...on everyone's part!

Lizzie Jones said...

Very cool website Uncle Bob! Nice job Nick & Linda!