Friday, November 21, 2008

Poshta Design Makes the List

Last weekend at Tiny Canary one of the editors of Columbus Alive came around taking photos of "Great gifts under $20." I just checked the Columbus Alive website and there it was, a photo of my bookplates at the very top of the article! I haven't gone looking for a paper copy of the magazine yet, but I will be sure to check for one tomorrow at the library. How exciting! You can see the article here. I also just updated the Poshta webstore with all of the new items I debuted at the show.

Edited to add: I just picked up a print edition. My bookplates are not the first gift item on the list, but they are still in there at number 16. There's a great photo and everything!

6 comments:

Randi said...

COOL....That's great especially since this was your first time at Tiny Canary! And besides....you deserve it:-)

Lizzie Jones said...

Awww...gee...thanks.

Momma Becker said...

Congratulations Liz! How was the Tiny Canary? Busy? Did you take enough things?

Cindy said...

Wow! What great exposure for your website. Have you noticed an increase in hits since the article came out?

Erin said...

Liz, that's FANTASTIC!!!! Can you bring the print on Thursday?

Lizzie Jones said...

Tiny Canary was great. The second day was better than the first. I think people were more comfortable to shop because it wasn't as crowded. I definitely took enough merchandise. At least now I have an inventory stocked and ready to go. I'm doing another show (much smaller and with a friend, so I don't have to fill the whole table) in a couple of weeks. The website has certainly seen an increase in traffic. I'm hoping the online sales will pick up now as well. Thanks for asking, everybody!