Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thanksgiving Saturday

Everyone is invited to the Beckers' house in the woods on Thanksgiving Saturday for food, fun and games, beginning at 2:00. Bring your favorite game(s) and a favorite snack or dessert. For those Ohio folks - if you want to make the trip in for all the fun, that would be great. If not, then we would be happy to accept the food by mail!
If any one would like to spend the night, the basement and living floor are always open and a pancake breakfast will be served the next morning by Uncle Carl.

5 comments:

Sean said...

We truly appreciate the invite and you all know that I do love a drive, but I'm responsible for the turkey at the Rouhier Thanksgiving this year so we'll have to respectfully decline.

Randi said...

Food by mail??? That would be living dangerously:-)
I know a good time will be had by all, so we'll call sometime instead.

Erin said...

Definitly wish I could, but retail calls that weekend! My love to everyone!

Sean.... you're doing the turkey!?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invitation, but Nick and I will be with his family that weekend. Eat some pancakes for me!

Robin said...

Sorry, but Bob, Ian, and I will be attending an Eagle Scout Ceremony that afternoon of a former friend and student.