Sunday, November 23, 2008

OOP'S I Did it again!!!

Someone who shall remain anonymous has forgotten who he has for Christmas. If everyone could be so kind as to call Karen blah, blah, blah.

Just kidding, I know who I have.

Cindy and I went to see The Eagles the other night in concert. The show was excellent. They can all really play. It was Joe Walsh's Bday. They said he was 61, but he doesn't look a day over 85.

On that note he are a few Christmas ideas for yours truly:

"Long Road Out of Eden",the latest CD from The Eagles. It may be only available at Wal-mart.

The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life. Warren's new book. Maybe then I will understand where all our money has gone.

Also anything from the Ryder Cup. I know there was some shopping done there.

Hope everyone is well, We can't wait to see everyone at Christmas.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nick's mom and husband attended the concert too!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Randi said...

Glad to know Joe Walsh hasn't changed any...looked that way when we saw the Eagles in FW. They do put on a good concert!

Thanks for your Christmas list. I'll have to see if a Ryder Cup purchase has your name on it:-)

Cindy said...

I'm honing in on Steve's post.

Here are a few Christmas suggestions for myself:

Southern Living or Taste of Home subscriptions, any gourmet(whole bean) coffee flavors,travel coffee mug, Barnes&Noble gift card

Of course, all I really need is everyone's presence at Christmas. Not!!

Erin said...

Awww Aunt Cindy!!!! You almost had me going there! ;-)

Erin said...

Ok.... I did think of something to add to whatever list my mother handed out for me.... there's a REALLY great Tinkerbell ornament out.... not the one where she's holding a fairy or something but one that's got a big squiggly thing on it... (love my descriptions!)

Anonymous said...

Your mom handed out a list? Not on here....