Sunday, November 2, 2008

Did you have a nice Halloween?

Hi everyone! I can't resist posting a picture or two from Halloween this year. Nick and I, as well as three other friends, decided to dress up as zombies and terrorize the Fells Point area. We even found a Michael Jackson to celebrate with us. Good times.



















In other news (very very unrelated), Nick and I created a website for my research lab. Check it out! I even did a substantial portion of the html coding myself!

www.umbc.edu/psyc/peds

3 comments:

Randi said...

Cute...how could you stand all that STUFF on your face??!!
Trick-or-treat in this area lasted one entire week.
Can you or the owners of this blog "highlight" your site so we can 'just click'?

Randi said...

Got on your website...you both are still "cute"!

Anonymous said...

Done!