Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christmas Wish List

As per Robin's request I am posting my wish list for the upcoming Christmas festivities.

I do not have an "official" golf hat from Kutztown, Delaware, UMBC or Essex (is that the right name Kim?). I also do not have a golf shirt (size XL) from any of those fine institutions nor do I have one from Salisbury.

Here are some possible books: Adobe Photoshops Elements 6.0 by Steve Johnson; Downhill Lie by Carl Hiaasen; Edison by Matthew Josephson.

Another posibility is a "new" Orioles hat.

Finally, if the individual who has my name wishes to contact me directly I would be more than willing to provide some additional ideas!

Happy shopping.

6 comments:

Randi said...

Then it wouldn't be a surprise....

Erin said...

Very, very true....

Momma Becker said...

Such a long wish list! Does this mean you've been nice this year, or just a little naughty?

Mike said...

Very funny-it just so happens that I have been "exceedingly" good this year

Momma Becker said...

Would your wife agree?

Randi said...

I never disagree - HA! On the other hand....more lists, please....