Monday, July 14, 2008

And They're Off!

The new round has officially started. Instead of voting at the actual website they are directing people to a third party survey website. They did it this way last year and things went far more smoothly. My card is here.

The cards this round are all pretty cool though, so I'd suggest looking at them if you have time.

The voting website is here.

It is all listed by creator and card title. My screen name is CreativeCritter. They fixed it so it really is just one vote per customer/per computer, per round. Somehow the website locks your computer out until the next round is posted. Voting for this round ends at 2pm EST on Thursday afternoon. They will release the next round of contestants on Friday sometime.

Once again, I'd really appreciate your support. This contest may have started out a little rough, but it is a big deal and I'd love to continue. Thanks so very, very much!

9 comments:

Randi said...

Your card didn't appear when I clicked.

Erin said...

So.... is it cheating if you vote again from a different computer?

Sean said...

Nope and I just voted from three different web-browsers on the same computer, how do you like them apples.

Hey Nick, don't you work for a computer programming company? How many computers are in that building and how much exercise/money do you need to vote on each one of those bad boys?

Robin said...

absolutely stunning, Liz!

Erin said...

Sweet, b/c I just voted from a 2nd computer!

Nick said...

hmm... WELL for you Sean I'll send the email for free ;). I'll do it tomorrow.

Erin said...

Awwww what a great family member you are Nick! :-)

Randi said...

Beautiful...done did vote:-)

Lizzie Jones said...

Thanks everybody! This contest has challenged me to come up with some designs that have become my personal favorites. I totally appreciate the support! It's a little daunting to know that I'm competing against people that have some serious name recognition. Having the support of family and friends helps me stand a little taller.