Monday, July 28, 2008

Round 3: Feature A Quote

Thanks to all of your support I have made it to Round 3 (the "Feature A Quote" Challenge). I chose to use the Helen Keller quote, "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." I put this project together in a hotel room and shot this photo in a bathroom. The best light in a Hampton Inn is apparently in the bathroom!

Anyhow, this round they have put all of the cards together on one page (as opposed to two pages as in previous rounds) so it is best to link the entire page. They also added instructions on the top of the page in case that helps anyone. My card is the second one from the top. The gallery can be seen here.

The voting page can be reached by clicking here.

Thanks again for all of your support. I know this project took me away from family time for a little while this weekend so I wanted to make sure you all know how much I appreciate the understanding and support. It was a lot of fun to see everyone this weekend. We missed you, Beckers!

Until next time...

4 comments:

Momma Becker said...

Another stunning card! I've cast my vote - Good luck!

Erin said...

Liz, this card is phenomenal! :-) Voting has been cast & the email is about to go out!

Randi said...

I went to school and voted on 2 different computers. Then I went back to the library and found out I could vote on all their computers. 9 out of 13!

Lizzie Jones said...

Thanks everybody! I'll be able to tell you all the results tomorrow. I am so grateful for all of your support!