Monday, July 14, 2008

Birfday




Ok, so as you all know I turned 18 this past Friday. On my birthday I went to work and got off at the normal Friday time, 11:00 am, and then went home. I ate a quick lunch, called my friend Shay over, and when he arrived we went to the Ro Fo and got cigars. In celebration, no its not going to become a habit, we each smoked a cigar. We then chilled and jammed on guitar/bass in the afternoon. At 6:30 mom, dad, linda, kim, coco, nick, and myself went to Olive Garden where we ate dinner. Afterwards back at home I opened presents and ate cake. Simple, yet satisfying, birthday.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Holy Crap Ian!!! Did you cut your hair?!?!?!?!?!?

Lizzie Jones said...

Either he cut his hair or his head got HUGE.

ian said...

yeah i sure did get a haircut. shortest it has been in about 3 years.

Randi said...

Did you get carded?!

ian said...

yeah i did get carded.

Randi said...

Have you bought a lottery ticket yet?

Mike said...

Ian-without your hair you look 10 years younger-are you sure that you just turned 18?