Monday, July 21, 2008

Round 2: Monochromatic

Hey Gang! The second round of Gallery Idol has begun. You are all probably sick of this whole thing by now, but I appreciate that you are sticking with me. Here are a couple of photos of my card:





If you want to know all the hairy details about the card you can go here.

To see all of the entries click here.

To vote click here. Remember: MY screen name is CreativeCritter and my project is called "Look Up To." Voting ends at 12:00 noon MST on Thursday. You can vote once per computer per round, so please click carefully. Thank you again for the support!

8 comments:

Randi said...

WOW! Voted so far on one computer and have sent/forwarded onward. LUCK!

Momma Becker said...

Voted twice, home and work. Your card is beautiful, Liz. I looked at the other contestants. The ones that are leading now are way too busy - yours is simpler (well, probably not to make)which makes it prettier. Good luck!

Momma Becker said...

Liz, is your mom okay? Your other blog mentioned a hospital visit.

Erin said...

The card is fantastic! I've voted & forwarded on to a lot of my co-workers & friends! Liz, you have fans in Nebraska! :-)

Robin said...

I voted for your fabulous card, Liz. Now I have a question for you. Do you have a clear idea of what your card will look like in your mind before you begin, or is it kind of trial and error?

Sean said...

I can field that last question, Aunt Robin. With Liz, it's all trial and success!

ZA-ZING! This is what you have to look forward too this weekend.

Oh, and when (not if) she makes it to the next round she'll have to bring all of her supplies on the trip and you can help her work on the next card.

Lizzie Jones said...

Mom is doing fine now. She had a large cyst rupture on her right ovary and we were at the hospital all day on Saturday and half of Sunday. They did a laproscopic (sp?) surgery to staunch the flow of fluid into her abdominal cavity, and that seems to have fixed the problem. She is staying with Grandpa and one of my aunts came to stay the week, too. Right now she is just healing and should as good as new in a short while. Thank you for asking!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! And I'm glad to hear your mother is doing ok.