Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Creation 2008


Hi guys!
Okay, so I just got back from a week at Creation, which for those of you who don't know is a week-long Christian music concert on a giant farm in PA. It was an amazing week, and I saw about 20 different bands perform throughout the week. Here's some pictures of a few of them:




This is Flyleaf, sorry if the pictures are a little bit blurry.











Here's one of the members of Hawk Nelson on a video screen, because the actual stage was a little too far away to get clear pictures.










The lead singer from Kutless, again on the video screen and kind of dark.










Because this year was the 30th anniversary for Creation, Amy Grant was a special guest performer because she had been there for the 1st festival in 1979.










And this is the last performer that we were there to see the full show for on Saturday night, Jeremy Camp. Toby Mac finished out the concert, but our group didn't stay for all of his performance.

All in all, it was an amazing week for me, plus I got to experience camping in the rain for the first time! I had a great time, and all the advice was very much appreciated Aunt Robin!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Seeing Amy Grant must have been exciting (not that the rest of the week wasn't). Did you survive the heat?

Erin said...

That's awesome! I'm glad you had a great time!

Kim said...

Ahh, camping in the rain. Gotta love it. How did the showering go?

Lizzie Jones said...

Looks like you had a great time. I bet you need some sleep!

Randi said...

Folks from Paulding have gone to Creation and loved it, too. I probably would as well only if I could stay in a hotel:-)

Robin said...

I just knew you'd love it!! Which group or artist was your favorite?? I would have loved to hear Amy Grant live. And you even survived camping in the rain!