Tuesday, October 14, 2008

freshman year

So, this is just to let everyone know how my first semester is going so far. I seem to be doing fine in most of my classes, studying hard during the week. Today, for example, I had a 10 to 11, 11 to 12, 4 to 5, and 5:30 to 6:45 classes. Between 12 and 4 I had some time to relax, but then after my 6:45 I proceeded to work on engineering homework for the next 3 and 1/2 hours with a few fellow students. I then went to the commons to eat dinner and then to the library to get a movie. After this I helped some fellow students study and hung around. I'm going to bed now, 2:30, after a long day. My wednesdays are about the same difficulty only with a 1-3 class thrown in. My other days are no where near as hectic, and the weekends are pretty relaxing. I'll be sure to keep you guys posted on any new updates from UMBC.

Ian

5 comments:

Erin said...

Glad to hear you're doing well! :-)

Momma Becker said...

Wow, Ian, it sounds like you're very busy. Glad to hear everything is going well. Will we see you at your house on Sunday for Pop's birthday dinner?

ian said...

yeah i will be there aunt donna.

Lizzie Jones said...

Thanks for filling us in on "a day in the life of Ian Jones." Sounds like you are doing well.

Randi said...

My first class is 7:40...oh...this is about your school day:-) It's good to be well-rounded.