Monday, October 27, 2008

HOMECOMING

OK I no this is a little late but thats ok. But on October 18 ,2008 me and my girlfriend went to her schools homecoming. It was a lot of fun (and i can dance very well). So i can dance and you can ask kayla yourself when u see her. And on the last dance me and my friend decided to be cool and rip our shirts off but then i remember that my shirt had buttons and his shirt has snap on stuff, so i lost all the buttons on my shirt. but all in all it was well worth it and i had alot of fun.

so hear is a picture or us three but there is someone in the middle and i would like everyone to guess who it is (just look close he kinda looks like me)

so have fun

kevin

13 comments:

Randi said...

As long as you and Kayla had a good time, buttons are a non-issue. I give up...who's in between you two??

Sean said...

Well, you're wearing a hat in the photo but it may be the shiniest white hat I've seen in a long time. Assuming you haven't photoshopped it to look that bright, at least you wore a clean hat!

For the record, I disagree that buttons are a non-issue. I'm sure Aunt Donna and Aunt Robin will agree with me, right???

Kim said...

Oh Kevin, you kill me. How did Kayla react when you ripped your shirt off?

Randi said...

Good to hear from you, Kim. How's school? Dave? Ruby Tuesday?

Robin said...

Kayla looks beautiful and you look pretty fly yourself! I KNOW who the middle person is, but I won't tell yet.

Anonymous said...

I heard that the shirt you ripped was actually your dad's... And that he wasn't too pleased because you don't know how to sew on buttons. ;)

Randi said...

Maybe Kayla knows how to sew on buttons....How long do the rest of us wait for the identity "the child"?

Erin said...

Oh goodness gracious..... never thought I'd see the day when Kevin was ripping his shirt off! Who's the child?!?!

Sean said...

Is Aunt Donna going to step in here and separate fact from fiction or what? Julie? Uncle Carl? Come clean!

Julie said...

Sorry Sean, I can't say anything until Kevin does. Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!

Momma Becker said...

Okay, I'll confess, the little boy is ... Kayla's brother! And the buttons on Kevin's shirt - they can't be sewn back on because Kevin couldn't find them on the dance floor. The good news is he had a shirt underneath the black one, so no flesh was revealed. What an interesting son I have!

Sean said...

Thank you Aunt Donna, the suspense was killing me!

Randi said...

Kayla's little brother, huh? OK. That thought never entered my mind. Bet matching buttons could be purchased. Glad Kevin is socializing:-)