Monday, October 27, 2008

Hello.

Sean is not back mowing, he's done mowing for the season. Raking will begin soon. Lizzie was a Miss Fix-It last week by putting new weather-stripping around our front door. The difference in temperature is quite noticeable. We may insulate the attic after talking about it for 2.5 years or so.

Northstar has been through the roof busy from July until...last week. We may finally be slowing down for the winter without the patio, but our Saturdays and Sundays are still brisk. Believe it or not, Liz and I are headed to the farm tomorrow and then we'll have another round of picking in two weeks! Their season is long and productive as you can tell.

The Jackets are off to a 3-5 start. Michael C. and I are now 6-game season ticket holders (his idea!) I'm determined to make it double-digits in live games this year. At least they're better than the Bengals. Sorry mom.

My band play a show last week and may start recording a demo soon. Right now the only thing we have "released" on the internet are some live mp3s. Liz has been hard at work getting ready for the upcoming craft fair, Tiny Canary. She's also been doing some design work for her Chiropractor and perhaps working another school craft fair in early December.

I'll leave you with a photo. Cheers from the Royal Forest Joneseseses.

4 comments:

Randi said...

Cool photo!
I can't imagine why the patio traffic is declining. We're having either sleet or freezing rain right now. Did you work Sat./game nite?
Lizzie...while you're working on more pressing projects..did you get my email about the OAGC conference vendors??

Lizzie Jones said...

Yes, I did. I'm sorry I didn't respond. Thank you so much for the info. I'll make sure to do a little more research once things settle a bit.

Randi said...

I like the new colors! Easier on my eyes....
How was the farm?

Sean said...

.........cold. mind-numbingly cold today. the first day we didn't pick anything, just washed and sorted that which had been picked. Not one of the Jones Clan would probably like to wash celeriac in a sink filled with water pumped right from a natural spring on a 38 degree day!