Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Christmas Gift Challenge


Well that time has rolled around again and the gift buying is about to begin. However there is a little problem. Someone has forgotten who he has (Steve). So with a little creative thinking from an older member of the family, here is the plan.


Mary & Norm have recieved a list with all of our names on it. If everyone would be so kind as to please call them and tell them who he or she has they will write it down. They will then call and tell me who to buy the Porsche for. Just kidding.


Please help ther number is 410-838-8235.


Happy Shopping

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Done and done! Look how nicely this blog is working out already! :)

Mike said...

I don't see any gifts with my name of them under the tree.

Randi said...

Mike checked in for both of us and spoke to Mary. Steve...I don't have a Porche on my Christmas list. Go Bengals:-)

Erin said...

Ok so this year I say we put names on posterboard so SOME people don't lose their names!!! I'll call Saturday....

By the way, I'M the one w/the Porsche on the list.... or a Hyundai Sante Fe will do!

Sean said...

I left them a message this morning with ours....

Randi said...

Talked to Aunt Donna tonite. She reported in. And....she'll be joining the Jones Clan blog:-)