Thursday, November 8, 2007

Where's Waldo (and the other Joneses?)



It's been great to see everyone's posts so far and to get funny comments and photos from you guys! I was just posting to get some help with the rest of the family!

I could still use e-mail addresses for Kimmie, Ian, Ali, Julie, and Kevin. Shall I send another e-mail to Aunt Donna and Uncle Bob? If you're out there reading this, drop us a comment or something! I just want to make sure everyone is included in their ability to author posts because we're having so much fun.

Coming soon from the Beechwold Joneses...carpentry!

12 comments:

Randi said...

I say re-send to Aunt Donna. She's has a lot on her mind getting ready for her surgery on Thurs.

Linda - Kimmie's and Ian's email addresses? Uncle Bob can't blog from work? I know I can't.

I figure Matt is "lurking":-)

Anonymous said...

Ian's email: jonesey604@comcast.net

Kim's email: kjgirl05@yahoo.com

Julie's email: jbeck680@kutztown.edu

Technically my mom has an email address, but I don't know if she really uses it: rocnrbn2003@yahoo.com

I was talking with my dad about the blog and he seemed interested. I'm not sure why he hasn't checked it out yet....

Sean said...

I'm sending them all an invite and an e-mail, Linda. Aunt Donna just received another invite as well. Thanks for all of the help!

Randi said...

I emailed Aunt Donna, too, last nite.

Kim said...

Heyyy, I got the invite. This seems like a pretty cool idea. :]

Anonymous said...

This blog is a wonderful way to procrastinate. I found Kevin's email:
ilovefire13@comcast.net.

Sean said...

That e-mail doesn't work for Kevin anymore, I think it bounced when I sent him an e-mail. He must have let the fire get out of control.

ian said...

heyyy you guys!!!!!

Erin said...

What's up Joneses???? 'Bout time you got your butts on here!!!!!

Robin said...

Surprise! I checked out this blog and it seems like it will be fun. Good idea Sean! The email address that Linda posted for me isn't mine. I think it's one of Bob's old ones. Mine is rmj429@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Ah, sorry, Mom. Dad always told me to use rocnrbn.

Randi said...

Hey Robin:-) Just read your post. Had conferences until 7:30.