Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Reflect's First Show


Me, Chuck, Matt Ackerman, and Chicago Rob (aka REFLECT) had our first show this past Saturday night. It was a blast. We played with Brainhandle from Pittsburg and Black Dove from Columbus/Cincinnati. Here's one quick photo of me and the other half of the rhythm section, Chuck, the bass player. Chuck is a total equipment genius and we ended up packing his mid-1980s Chevy Suburban with enough amplifiers to perform in stereo through 4 speaker cabinets. Yes mom, I always wear ear-drums at practice. I really do, you can ask Liz.

4 comments:

Randi said...

Ear plugs???

Sean said...

oh yeah, ear plugs.

Erin said...

I think that's great! Let me know when you have other shows, I'd love to come out & see you!

ian said...

sean, i like it. also, can you send my mother one of the emails so that she can become an author? thanks