Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So an update by Kim Jones?

I figured I should give an update on how things are going... all the cool kids seem to be doing it.
First off, four more weeks of school! My classes are going well, I have three As and a really high C [in Anatomy, booooo] Anatomy is really kicking my butt. Who knew there was so much to memorize about the body? My massage class is really fun. I recommend everyone should take it. All you do it massage each other. :]
My goal for school right now is to get an AA in massage then work part time as a massage therapist while continuing classes for accouting. We'll see, we'll see. That would be another 2-3 years of school. :[
Work is good. I'm still at Ruby's serving people their minis. We're finally getting busy again because it's becoming the holiday season. Santa came to the mall this past Saturday. I thought Santa was busy making all those toys?
I'm still making bank babysitting, or as my family calls it, preschool. It can be fun, it can be horrible.
I'm still with Dave [or Fred, Uncle Mike]. It's been about 10 months now? I finally will have a boyfriend for Christmas!! Hah. I got him fabulous Ravens tickets for his birthday and now I need an even better Christmas present for him. Any ideas?
I got new ink on Friday. It was a birthday present I hadn't used yet. I actually got two tattoos, one on my inner ankle and a tiny one on my wrist. They're really awesome. Dad drew the larger one for me. :]
Anyway, that's about all of the exciting stuff. I've been busy busy busy. I can't wait to see everyone for Christmas!!

6 comments:

Mike said...

Just be nice to him Kim so that he's around at Christmas.

ian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Randi said...

How about season tickets to the Ravens as a Christmas gift for Dave?

Kim said...

hah! like I can afford that.

Randi said...

Well...you did ask for ideas:-)

Erin said...

Careful Kim.... Dad only wants him around so there's someone ELSE to pick on!